Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my place to journal my ramblings, life events and crafts. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Today I was blessed with.....

A lovely day to go for a morning walk around our little neighborhood; The blue sky was spectacular!

                 

This little creek and pond in background is right in our back yard. Lots of fish and a big turtle!


The creek, looking from the wooden bridge that takes you along the walking paths....We have a lot of "walkers" that utilize them well. Me too, now that the weather is improving!



I thought the ice formations on the overflow drain from the pond to the creek looked cool!


I love the way the bark looks on Crepe Myrtle trees. Could certainly use this for "crafting inspiration"!


Then hubby and I went to the movies. We saw True Grit and we really enjoyed it. I was quite young when I saw the original so I had a hard time making a comparison - which was ok with me!


Now we are planning a nice relaxing evening with homemade fish and chips and a nice cold beer to accompany dinner. Hope you all had a nice day as well.

(Sorry the pics are not spectacular - taken with my phone!)

No comments: