Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my place to journal my ramblings, life events and crafts. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rag Rug Happiness!

Well, I figure it's about time I posted the wonderful rag rugs that I received last week from Holly over at Hot Tea and Milk Chocolate. I participated in a "Pay it Forward" challenge that she had on her blog and this is what she sent me!!!



(I took the pics on a cloudy/rainy afternoon so please excuse the bad lighting.)
They are so beautiful and look lovely in our home. I absolutely love them!! The multi colored one is in our main bath and the blue edged one is in "my" bath. It feels so nice to step out of the shower onto a nice, squishy, thick comfy rug! (Our house is built on a concrete slab which makes the floor really cold in the winter!)

Holly, I hope to have your prezzie in the mail by the end of the next week. :o)

1 comment:

Holly C. said...

I'm glad you like them!