Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my place to journal my ramblings, life events and crafts. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

T-T-T-Tuesday...

I am still battling a combo of allergies and the tail end of a head cold, but I am doing my best to be in a good mood, so please bear with me. ;o)
Hubby and I had a wonderful time at the concert this weekend. It was so nice just to get away from all of the regular daily "stuff".
The weather here this weekend was absolutely gorgeous! So lovely that we went out and bought a motorcycle for hubby! He has had a bike or two in the past but always gave them up for various life reasons. He has many work-buddies that own bikes and he has been pineing away for one for a while.                                    
                                                                            *drum roll please*

 Here is my darlin with his new toy. He is one happy camper, let me tell ya!

Wishing you all long days and pleasant nights.

1 comment:

Holly C. said...

Wow! Snazzy-love the red. :)