Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my place to journal my ramblings, life events and crafts. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Saturday!!

It is such a lovely morning here in WNC, a little frosty, but clear, crisp and beautiful! Birds singing everywhere.
My son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter "A" will be here visiting next weekend before they are off to further regions of the globe. I will be busy this weekend finishing stuffy toys for A. I will post pics when I am finished.

I am really enjoying finding new bloggy friends and reading their adventures. Thank you for finding me and reading my trials and adventures, meager as they are at this point. LOL I promise that once I get that new machine, there will be much more to talk about.

Enjoy your weekend dear friends!

No comments: