Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my place to journal my ramblings, life events and crafts. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Still having blogger issues.....

I do not know why, but I am not able to leave comments on any blogs without them showing up as "anonymous". I have checked all my settings, deleted cookies, etc. When I comment, it asks me to log in again and then it marks it anonymous anyway! It is frustrating to say the least. Rest assured, I have been reading my lovely daily blogs, and I love seeing all the nice projects and sentiments. Sorry, I can't tell you all individually.

Myself, I seem to have hit a lull in my creativity right now. Too much going on personally I think. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

Have a pleasant day!
Dawn

3 comments:

A Joyful Chaos said...

All these blogger issues have been frustrating! I hope they get things staightened out soon!

Blessings~

holly c. said...

I've had the same issues, so you are not alone!

I've been checking the name/url circle and just adding my name and the blog address.

Staci said...

This is a 'known Blogger issue' as of 24 May, according to the site where Blogger lists out its troubles. They are working to correct it. In the mean time, it is just going to drive us all crazy. You have many thousands suffering with you!!