Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my place to journal my ramblings, life events and crafts. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A good sign?

Well, this morning when I fixed my usual breakfast of two eggs and toast, I was greeted with this lovely surprise in my fry pan! Double Yolky Yumminess! (do chickens really have twins?!)

I thought, surely this must be a good sign that it will be a great day! Well, I get to work and find out it is not so great after all..... BUT I refuse to give in! This afternoon I see the ortho doc about the tendonitis in my hand/wrist. It still hurts like the dickens but I am hoping he has something positive to tell me! If not, then I guess crocheting is out of the picture, probably for good. (time to think up new handmade goodies for the fam at Christmas time!)

Wish me luck and have a glorious day!

Dawn

No comments: