Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my place to journal my ramblings, life events and crafts. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The color after the storm....

We had a wicked storm here last night as did many neighboring states. I seriously thought the roof and the skylight would peel back off of the house! The wind, lightening and thunder were wild!
So, after survining that wondrous and powerful display of Mother Nature, I thought it only fitting that I post pictures of my first Tulips of the season. (I just planted them last fall)

 The bunnies seem to enjoy the leaves of the grape hyacinths, but thankfully they leave the blossoms alone!


Most of the flowers and stems have survived last night's storm. :o)

Does anyone know what type of flower/plant is in the pic below? I got it from a neighbor and she did not know what it was either. It looks very exotic in person....



I hope you all are having a Blessed day!

Dawn

No comments: