Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my place to journal my ramblings, life events and crafts. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Time to be brave....

Well, I thought it was about time to post my progress on my latest little adventure. While I am still not happy with it and nowhere near close to finishing it, I thought this would be a good place to document my attempts - Here is my little barn owl. (sorry about the lighting - I am at work - working, really I am!)

          
Now, don't laugh!! As I said, it is a work in progress....

I still need to stuff it tightly and then stitch him closed. I drew all the pattern pieces and am basically designing as I go. Still not sure I like it - kind of looks like E.T. to me.....  *shrug* I will post pics as I go along...if I can keep from ripping it out and starting over! LOL

No comments: