Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my place to journal my ramblings, life events and crafts. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Yummy Autumn Bread

Last night Hubby persuaded me to make Autumn Bread. I found the recipe on fellow blogger "Little Fists'" blog and I must say it is fantastic!!
(recipe/original post here - http://littlefistsworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/perfect-for-autumn.html)
Thank you so much for sharing this recipe Dani. He gobbled down three large slices with butter while it was still warm. It was quick and easy to make too. Definitely going to file this recipe in the "keeper" section!

3 comments:

Dani said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

I've been thinking it's time for me to make another batch as well.

Dawn S. said...

We also tried it with cream cheese = Yum!!!

Holly C. said...

I need to try this!