Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my place to journal my ramblings, life events and crafts. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The day after......

What a very busy, but perfectly wonderful Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve with my sis and her family, and my mother in law. Yummy food and good company. Christmas morning we awoke to falling snow (that has not stopped yet!). It was the first white Christmas here in WNC in 20 years. We had a traditional turkey dinner that of course, provided us with plenty of the mandatory left over turkey and dressing! My youngest son proposed to his gal on Christmas morn. I wish I could have been there to see it! My baby boy, on his way to matrimony......*sigh*
All in all it was a very nice day. I hope you all had a wonderful day too, surrounded with love and joy. Happy Memories! And of course, Happy Birthday Jesus!! The best gift we could ever receive!



No comments: