Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my place to journal my ramblings, life events and crafts. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Finally finished!!

Well, its has been forever since I blogged, but I am finally finished with the wall hanging a friend/co-worker hired me to make. It seemed to take forever as I dealt with family matters and then the holidays hit. Better late than never ~ Here she is ~



Sorry for the crummy lighting, my office has yucky florescents. It is sized to hide an electrical panel in her guest room and the fabrics were chosen to coordinate with her existing bedding. Next, I will be making a coordinating bed skirt out of the green vine fabric.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Holly C. said...

It's gorgeous!

Charade said...

What an accomplishment. My New Year's resolution is to learn to quilt - not to make anything in particular, but to learn the process to make it happen. I'm in awe of your talent, no matter how long it took you to finish.