Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my place to journal my ramblings, life events and crafts. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I have been inspired!

After reading Jolly Bee's blog about homemade cranberry sauce, I had to try to make my own. I followed the trail back to the original William Sonoma recipe and it smells wonderful!!
I will NEVER go back to canned cranberry sauce!

Here is a pic of it on the stove and one of the finished product. (I think I need to find a more suitable bowl!)


I cannot wait for a wonderful family meal at my sister's house. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Good food, good company and no other expectations.

I wish all of you a wonderful and memorable Thanksgiving holiday. <3

2 comments:

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Oh yeah! You tried the sauce. The color is so rich. I hope you liked it as much as I do.

Dawn S. said...

It was wonderful!! Thank you for the inspiration!