Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is my place to journal my ramblings, life events and crafts. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Friday, March 18, 2011

My new sewing machine is coming home today!!

Well, I am finally back to blogging land. Sorry for the lack of input - life just gets in the way a bit too much lately. The good news is that I am picking up my lovely new Baby Lock sewing machine this evening!! To honor this monumental event (monumental for me anyway!) I will be making a table runner for our living room coffee table. I had originally planned on using the stacked coins pattern, but after viewing the fabric selections I made I am not sure the coins are "speaking to me". Need to do a little more thinking and searching. Here is a pic of the fabrics/fat quarters; they are on the dryer, ready to get plopped in the wash when I get home.  I am not sure if they will all make it to the finals but this is the starting point.

 (enlarge/click on the pics for a better look) My LR is sage/olive green and Turkey Red. I still need to pick out a fabric for the borders and backing....Let me know what you think!


This sweet little fabric I picked up yesterday and I plan on making stuffed Easter Eggs. I think they will be darling!



Happy Friday and Happy Sewing!!

No comments: